Effective date: March 26, 2020
Personal information may be collected by Real-TV through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through Real-TV’s website, and through your browsing of our website. The information may include:
- your name
- contact information including contact number(s) and email address
- a record of any queries you have made.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wherever possible, Real-TV collects personal information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Real-TV , its services, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- to reward you for being a loyal Real-TV client.
- to inform you of new or interesting Real-TV services and offerings we think you might be interested in;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make;
STORAGE, ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Real-TV is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. In order for Real-TV to provide services to you, personal information is held by Real-TV ‘s associated companies in accordance with this policy.
You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that Real-TV holds. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact Real-TV ‘s Privacy Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Real-TV does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Real-TV outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For the purpose of providing services to Real-TV and to you, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our associated companies;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as research, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;