Learn how to make iphone videos quickly and easily to juice up your sales
- Are you aware of the how compelling video can be, but frustrated by the time and costs associated with producing video content?
- Have you considered up-skilling your staff to engage the full power of video shot on their iPhones?
Watch this short video below to see a workshop in action and the great results that came out of it:
- Using the word video in an email subject line boots the open rates by 19%
- Video on a landing page increases conversion by 80%
- 50% of Internet users look for video related to a product or service before buying
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget. If you’re one of those people, then let RealTV’s award winning producers and video content creators show your team how to shoot, edit and publish video all from their iPhones.
In one day, one workshop on your premises you and your team will learn:
- How to frame a shot;
- How to use natural light;
- Techniques for doing great interviews;
- How to construct an engaging video story; and
- How to edit the video using mobile phone apps.
There will always be a need for high quality, top-of-the-line video content, but there is also room for less formal video storytelling – it can help brands, and their sales and marketing people, come across as engaging, personable and expert.
- Learning how to tell a story offers your organisation and your team a number of benefits:
- Cut-through for your marketing messages;
- The ability to communicate better internally;
- Break down internal silos;
- Personalise one-on-one promotions;
- Deliver product and service updates;
- More effective product education;
- Enjoy higher profile with customers and your target market.
Age is no barrier says Co-founder of Real-TV, former award-winning producer of TVNZ’s The Lion Man series and workshop facilitator, Reuben Pillsbury.
“Gen Xers and Boomers assume less and are a bit more hesitant about the technology, so they make good students. All of them – including millennials – without exception, are blown away by how easy the technology is to master – that’s why ‘how to tell a story’ suddenly takes centre stage.”
For more information read: https://nzentrepreneur.co.nz/how-to-make-more-sales-using-iphone-videos/
To find out about pricing, email us or call Reuben on 021 522514.